How to send money to over 170 countries worldwide
Paysend is transforming how people all over the globe manage their everyday finances. We help people stay connected and transfer money to their friends, family, and loved ones.
That’s why we’re hugely excited to have added 50 new countries to our payments network since the start of 2022. Our 7 million customers can now send money to over 170 countries and benefit from lower fixed fees, upfront exchange rates, and faster transfer speeds.
If you are looking for a fast and effective way to send money across borders then look no further than Paysend.
To get you started, here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your Paysend account and making your first transfer:
How to sign up to Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code).
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App, create a four-digit passcode for additional security
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make your first transfer with Paysend
- Select Send Money
- Choose the receiving country (In some countries, you can select from multiple receiving currencies)
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient card, bank, or wallet details and press Continue
- If on the app, select how you want to transfer money (Choose from available options):
- To bank account
- To card account
- Select how you want to pay (Choose from available options)
- Follow the further instructions on adding the chosen funding option
- Click Confirm & Send
Paysend continues to deliver more payment options for our customers, and with a new and improved onboarding service, you can make your first transaction in less than 5 minutes..
Below are notable new countries we’ve added to our payments network in 2022. Check our full payments network for your sending country here:
- Antigua and Barbuda
- The Bahamas
- The Cayman Islands
- The Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The Cook Islands
- The Cote D’Ivoire
- Croatia, East Timor
- Equatorial Guinea
- Federated States of Micronesia
- The Gambia
- The Maldives
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- The Solomon Islands
- Taiwan Province
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Turks and Caicos Islands
- Venezuela and Zimbabwe
Paysend is streamlining cross-border business payments. This is the ultimate guide for choosing Paysend Business.
According to Merriam Webster, “remittance” is defined as a transmittal of money to a distant place like another country. This transmission of money may be done through traditional money management methods such as a bank or through modern solutions like a digital money transfer platform.
As we continue into the new year, the remittance market is expected to expand despite a slight decrease in the amount transferred due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In fact, in 2022, experts project remittances to grow at nearly 5%.