The Master’s Guide to Cross-Border Business Payments with Paysend
As digital capabilities advance and market conditions flare, the B2B payment landscape is shifting. In order to keep up in today’s market, businesses are aiming to create more efficient and secure ways of processing payments and managing their widening financial needs – especially in the U.S.
According to PYMNTS, U.S. enterprises do not have access to as many instant payment networks as the rest of the world -- resulting in only 49% of U.S. and Canadian companies reporting that they benefit from faster payments, compared to 92% of global companies.
B2B payment platforms are changing the way we view business operations, especially when it comes to cross-border business payments. The demand is rising for payment platforms that facilitate business payments safely, quickly and for a low fee as security and efficiency concerns continue to heighten.
This is why we’re bringing Paysend Business to the U.S.
Streamlining Cross-Border Business Payments with Paysend
Paysend Business is a payments platform designed specifically to meet the needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). With its user-friendly interface and advanced features, Paysend Business enables customers to send money instantly to over 180 countries, manage FX risks and use bulk payments to pay staff and vendors. It’s true! Customers can do all of this from just one platform.
In 2022, Paysend Business launched in the United Kingdom and has since been helping businesses to streamline their payment processes and save money on international transactions. Our platform's innovative payment solutions have already made a significant impact in the UK. The director at Cauri Ltd even had these kind words to share, “partnering with Paysend has allowed us to enhance our services through diversification of payment channels and reducing the settlement delivery timeframe. This was achieved through the intuitive system interface, great live customer support as well as the competitive fee structure.”
We’re now offering this same support to the U.S. market with instant, simple, and reliable ways to receive, send, and exchange money in over 30 currencies, without having to worry about hidden fees or complicated exchange rates. Our platform's secure and user-friendly interface makes it easy for businesses to send and receive payments through multi-currency accounts.
Here’s a few more of our unique advantages to SMEs:
- Compatible with Visa and Mastercard: Paysend Business offers payouts to Visa and Mastercard globally. This allows a business leader to pay an employee or supplier requiring just their Visa or Mastercard card information -- eliminating the need for complex bank details that vary from country to country.
- Multi-currency accounts: Paysend Business allows SMEs to receive money like a local.
- Fast and secure transfers: SMEs can also send money to over 180 countries.
- Fee Transparency: There are no hidden fees or complicated exchange rates.
So, take these advantages and use Paysend Business in multiple ways, such as:
- Creating multi-currency accounts to send and receive money internationally to better manage business operations abroad.
- Paying employees all around the world with ease by eliminating the hassle of understanding and correctly inputting bank information from multiple countries.
- Paying vendors located in another country with convenient invoices that have low FX rates.
Paysend Business is a comprehensive payments platform that caters to businesses of all sizes. From startups to well-established enterprises, the platform provides the tools and solutions needed to efficiently manage cross-border business payments.
To learn more about Paysend Business and sign up for an account, visit our website.
At Paysend, we take immense pride in providing our customers with a seamless and secure platform for sending money to their loved ones. But don't just take our word for it; hear it directly from our satisfied customers who've given us glowing 5-star reviews.
In today's digital age, security is a big concern for anyone sending money online. When it comes to handling your hard-earned money, you want to be sure that your chosen financial service is trustworthy and secure. Paysend has in place security measures to protect your financial transactions and personal information, ensuring your peace of mind.