What's the role about
Working as part of the Product Design Team you will work with a team of designers to understand what makes our customers tick.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage your own incoming tasks, backlog & roadmaps.
- Work with business, enterprise & consumer product designers and design leads.
- Take responsibility for the quality and delivery of user research by documenting & gathering feedback on design solutions to improve future work.
- Use both qualitative & quantitative methods in research.
- Find both comocommercial & consumer users for research.
- Manage user research events / surveys for both comocommercial & consumer products.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- 1 year of experience in user research or a related discipline
- Excellent written & spoken English skills
- The ability to translate complex problems and concepts into engaging, clear and relatable communications.
- A genuine passion for defining new processes.
- Skills to explain decisions to and share your methods.
- An understanding of user-centred design.
- Basic understanding of the product design process techniques.
- Keen attention to detail, analytical reasoning and systems thinking.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- A team-oriented personality.
- Some organisational and operational skills
- Working knowledge of tools such as Jira and Confluence.