KYC Specialist (day shifts)
What's the role about
At Paysend we know just how crucial it is to provide customers with the best possible assistance in using our service. We are looking for the candidates to join our team in helping to create the most innovative customer oriented fintech platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Supervision of KYC team to ensure the resources are productive at all times
- Act as an escalation point for any complex KYC issues
- Investigation and clearing of exceptions and any queries
- Ensure a high level of performance (SLA’s) and participation in reaching team OKR’s.
- Promote and ensure the highest level of customer experience and that deadlines are met.
- Mentor, motivate and contribute to team training.
- Suggest and support process improvement.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Experience working in a CS environment
- Awareness of KYC / Financial Crime / Anti Money Laundering procedures, and processes
- Excellent observational skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sound decision-making skills
This will be beneficial for this role:
- Experience of working in KYC or AML
- Working in a Financial Services or FinTech company
- Working knowledge of Zendesk