Knowledge Editor (Customer Services)
What's the role about
At Paysend we know just how crucial it is to provide customers with the best possible assistance in using our service. We are looking for the candidates to join our team in helping to create the most innovative customer oriented fintech platform.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and maintain single-source-of-truth content (such as Confluence)) for the internal knowledge base.
- Create FAQs and macros that are on brand with the objective of improving self-help for customers.
- Facilitate content translation into supported languages (if needed).
- Maintain knowledge content and feedback across the organisation
- Build and maintain key relationships with CS, Quality, Product, Outsource Partner and the wider business to ensure awareness of changes to the proposition and services.
- Provide periodic updates to the management team on key deliverables
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Previous customer support experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to distill complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand communications and develop/execute communication strategies
- Highly developed organizational skills to assess and prioritise tasks
- Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful, detail oriented and comfortable with ambiguity
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand agent behaviour
- Ability to engage and influence cross-functional consensus and collaboration
- The willingness to be part of a motivated team & the capability to work alone.
- Experience of working in Fintech/Financial Services
- Working knowledge of Zendesk