Junior Client Operations Specialist
What's the role about
The Junior Client Operations is a key role at the heart of Operations and will support the team in building the business by supporting our existing client and new client base in their daily interactions with Paysend. The job holder will be a committed and enthusiastic supporter of exemplary customer service, have a passion for maintaining the best client relationships and delivering great service. This is a dynamic and fast paced role.
What you’ll be doing
- Communication with our B2B clients to handle and resolve queries within SLAs.
- Liaise with our teams internally to investigate issues and to find a resolution.
- Develop subject matter expertise in all areas of B2B Client Servicing (our clients, products, systems & processes) at Paysend and ultimately put our customers at the heart of every decision.
- Continuous Improvement - identify trending issues and engage with internal teams to prevent them from happening in the future.
- As part of Continuous Improvement - reviewing current processes and internal systems and making suggestions on improvements that would enhance the client experience or help them to self-serve.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Experience working in a customer service environment, preferably B2B.
- Strong communication skills with sound decision-making abilities.
- Willingness to take ownership of tasks & investigations and own the outcome.
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment with varying deadlines and priorities.
- Analytical - look for trends in issues and take corrective actions to reduce or eliminate these.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.