How long it takes to make a transfer with Paysend
Our team understands how important it is to make instant, hassle-free transfers wherever and whenever you need to.
Many of us rely on the freedom to manage our finances simply and securely, without complications, online or offline, allowing us the peace of mind to focus on what is most important.
Paysend can help you get that peace of mind by delivering state-of-the-art digital money solutions that enable you to move money for lower fixed fees, with upfront exchange rates and super fast processing times.
Frequently asked questions
So how long does it take to make a transfer with Paysend?
Paysend transfers are usually instantaneous, meaning your money should arrive within minutes, sometimes seconds!
However, this may depend on your bank's processing times.
You can expect most domestic transfers within the UK to process within two hours. However, international transfers can sometimes take longer, 2-5 working days.
At Paysend, we employ super-fast and reliable solutions to assist our customers in this process.
Customers have the option to send money:
- To a bank card
- To a card account
- SEPA zone
SWIFT transfers are fast and reliable international transactions. SWIFT transfer can sometimes take from 1-3 days to process.
SEPA transfers are only applicable in Euros to help simplify transfers within Europe. SEPA transfers only take a day to process.
For further support, contact our customer support team at [email protected]
How many countries can I send money to with Paysend?
Paysend allows you to transfer and receive money internationally, online or offline, in up to 175 countries worldwide.
How much does it cost to send money internationally via Paysend?
When with Paysend, it only costs £1, €1.50 or $2, no matter how much you wish to transfer!
How to set up your Paysend account:
- Click the Sign-up button.
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code)
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App, create a four-digit passcode for additional security.
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make your first transfer with Paysend:
- Select Send Money
- Choose the receiving country.
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient card, bank, or wallet details and press Continue.
- On the app, select how you want to transfer money.
- To bank account
- To bank card
- Select how you want to pay (Choose from available options)
- Follow the further instructions on adding the chosen funding option.
- Click Confirm & Send