How to request money with Paysend
Paysend allows customers to receive money quickly, securely and more conveniently than ever from peers and colleagues, friends and family in 50+ countries, including the UK, North America and across Europe.
The request money feature enables users to submit transfer requests directly online or via the Paysend app.
With no need to forward your card details, your sender will automatically be able to transfer funds to you by clicking on the link sent and confirming the amount to be moved directly to your card.
To request money and receive funds online or via the Paysend app, follow these easy steps:
- Click the Request button and enter the phone number of your sender (The request will not be issued if not applicable to the recipient country selected)
- Enter the amount you wish to receive and press Continue.
- Select the card to receive money and Confirm.
Your sender will receive an SMS request with a link to make a payment online or via the Paysend app. If the request is not approved, it will automatically cancel within 30 days.
Request money to receive funds for
- Family support
- Freelance or contractual employment
- Payment for goods & services
- Rental and loan payments
At Paysend, our mission is to help connect people all over the globe by providing expert and reliable digital solutions that impact how communities everywhere manage their everyday finances.