Our platform strives to create more opportunities to send money around the globe quickly, smartly and securely, providing expert and reliable digital solutions to millions.
The great news is transferring money internationally, online to Visa ® cards, bank accounts and digital wallets in Chile with Paysend is straightforward.
We currently support sending money to 100 countries worldwide and are proud to deliver low fixed fees and transparent exchange rates, saving you time, money and hassle!
How to sign up for Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button.
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code).
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App*, create a four-digit passcode for additional security.
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make a transfer to Chile
- Select Send Money. Choose Chile as the receiving country.
- Select how you want to transfer money (Choose from available options):
- To bank card - To bank account
- To digital wallet
- Enter the recipient's wallet details. Enter the amount you wish to send. Press Continue
- Click Confirm & Send
Check exchange rates before sending money!
Paysend provides up-to-date exchange rates, giving you transparency when transferring money overseas and helping you benefit from no hidden fees.
Visit Paysend online or download the app to find out how much your recipient will receive in their local currency using our currency conversion tool.
How long does it take to transfer money with Paysend?
At Paysend, our transfers can often take just a few minutes. Once the sender has completed the transfer, the funds will be available in minutes†. Your balance and recent transaction history will be automatically updated.
How much does it cost to send money via Paysend?
Sending money back home to family and friends costs $2.
Download the Paysend app to send money to Chile.
*Standard data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
†Money is sent in real time, but funds availability could take up to 3 business days depending on your recipient’s bank’s processing time.