Cash pickup in the Philippines
To receive a cash pickup, a recipient in the Philippines will be required to do the following:
Visit one of the cash pickup locations
Transfers sent for a cash pickup in Asia United Bank branches, Bayad Center, LBC Express, M Lhuillier, or Palawan pawnshops could be received in any one of those networks.
Transfers sent for a cash pickup in Cavite United Rural Bank, Cebuana Lhuillier, or Rural Bank of Angles could be received only within the respective network.
Present the transaction code
It will be provided for sharing with the recipient once the transfer is sent.
Submit valid ID
To receive a cash pickup at an Asia United Bank branch two ID documents will be required.
To receive a cash pickup at an agent outlet, one government-issued ID document will be necessary.
Common documents accepted:
• Driver’s License;
• Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID;
• National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) clearance;
• Police clearance;
• Postal ID;
• Voter’s ID;
• Tax Identification Number;
• Barangay Certification;
• Government Service and Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card;
• Social Security System (SSS) card;
• Senior Citizen Card;
• Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID;
• Overseas Filipino Workers (OFW) ID;
• Seaman’s Book;
• Alien Certification of Registration or Immigrant Certificate of Registration;
• Government Office or Government-owned and Controlled Corporation ID;
• National Council for the Welfare of the Disabled Persons ID;
• Department of Social Welfare and Development ID (DSWD);
• Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID;
• Company ID issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated by the BangkoSentral ng Pilipinas, Securities and Exchange Commission and the Insurance Commission;
• School ID duly signed by the principal or head of the school, for students who are not yet of voting age.