What's the role about
Our marketing analytics team will help the marketers, business and product teams across all over the world to truly understand our online and offline marketing activities and their impact on our fintech products.
You will help to analyze the key metrics of events and media performance and will be responsible for analyzing engagement, performing websites/apps analysis, optimizing conversion rate, performing ROE analysis, highlighting potential areas of growth, threats, opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
- By working with the marketing and product teams as well as the local teams, you will help to align the core business’ needs with the individual product’s needs.
- Deliver regular reporting on key metrics of omnichannel marketing campaign performance, including online engagement, event registration, subscriptions, attendance, survey participation and audience segmentation.
- Perform ad hoc analyses and researches for marketing and product teams as well as analysis at the request of the business units.
- Audit of existing data processes to ensure they are functioning correctly. Collaborate with the performance team to help develop solutions when problems arise.
- Design, manage and prepare standardized dashboards
- Monitor OKRs (KPIs) of the marketing and product teams
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
We, as analysts, work with different tech stacks and your previous experience is fully appreciated. However, you should be familiar and know the following tools and languages:
- Data analytics – SQL (postgresql, oracle sql, etc), Google Sheets, etc
- Website and Mobile analytics – Google analytics, CleverTap, Amplitude, etc
- Social media analytics – Facebook, TikTok, etc
- Visualization – Metabase, PowerBI, Apache Superset, etc
- 2+ years of experience in marketing analytics