How to send money to the Gambia, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya or Uganda with Paysend
Our platform strives to deliver expert and reliable digital solutions that help our customers move money around the globe quickly, smartly and securely.
Sending money to the Gambia, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and Uganda
Transferring money internationally, online or offline, to the Gambia, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and Uganda with Paysend is simple. Our platform currently supports sending money to 175 countries worldwide. We pride ourselves on faster transfer speeds and low fixed fees!
Until the 15th of January, 2023, customers can use the promo code AFREE* to enjoy zero fees on their first transfer to a digital wallet in the Gambia, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya and Uganda from Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands and Sweden. If your first transfer is 50 Euros or more, you will receive a 5 Euro bonus straight to your Paysend bonus account.
How to sign up for Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button.
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code).
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App, create a four-digit passcode for additional security.
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make a transfer with Paysend
- Select Send Money
- Choose the receiving country (In some countries, you can select from multiple receiving currencies)
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient's wallet details. Press Continue.
- If on the app, select how you want to transfer money (Choose from available options):
- To bank card
- To digital wallet
- Select how you want to pay (Choose from available options)
- Follow the further instructions on adding the chosen funding option.
- Click Confirm & Send
Check exchange rates before sending money!
Paysend provides up-to-date exchange rates, giving you transparency when making transfers overseas and helping you to benefit from no hidden fees.
Visit Paysend online or download the app to find out how much your recipient will receive in their local currency using our currency conversion tool.
How long does it take to transfer money with Paysend?
At Paysend, our transfers can often take just a few minutes. Once the sender has transferred money to your digital wallet, the funds will be available instantly. Your balance and recent transaction history will be automatically updated.
How much does it cost to send money via Paysend?
Usually, moving funds back home to family and friends with Paysend would only cost £1, $2 or €1.50, no matter the amount you wish to transfer.
Download the Paysend app to send money to the Gambia, Ghana, Senegal, Kenya or Uganda.