4 steps to sending money to Peru
Our platform strives to create more opportunities to send money around the globe quickly, smartly and securely, providing expert and reliable digital solutions to millions.
The great news is transferring money internationally, online to bank accounts in USD, Visa® and Mastercard® debit cards, and bank accounts in Peruvian sol in Peru with Paysend is straightforward.
We currently support sending money to 100 countries worldwide and are proud to deliver low fixed fees and transparent exchange rates, saving you time, money and hassle!
How to sign up for Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button.
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code).
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App*, create a four-digit passcode for additional security.
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make a transfer to Peru
- Select Send Money. Choose Peru as the receiving country and the currency you want to send:
- - US dollars
- - Peruvian Sol
- Select how you want the money to be delivered (Choose from available options): To a bank card or bank account.
- Enter the recipient's details. Enter the amount you wish to send. Press Continue
- Click Confirm & Send
Check exchange rates before sending money!
Paysend provides up-to-date exchange rates, giving you transparency when transferring money overseas and helping you benefit from no hidden fees.
Visit Paysend online or download the app to find out how much your recipient will receive in their local currency using our currency conversion tool.
How long does it take to transfer money with Paysend?
At Paysend, our transfers can often take just a few minutes. Once the sender has completed the transfer, the funds will be available in minutes†. Your balance and recent transaction history will be automatically updated.
How much does it cost to send money via Paysend?
Sending money back home to family and friends costs $2.
Download the Paysend app to send money to Peru.
*Standard data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
†Money is sent in real time, but funds availability could take up to 3 business days depending on your recipient’s bank’s processing time.
Instant card transfers have emerged as a game-changer for small and mid-sized businesses seeking to streamline payment processes. Traditionally, companies have had to navigate complex procedures and endure significant delays when transferring funds. However, with this cutting-edge innovation of instant transfers, how we make and receive payments has changed forever.
In a rapidly evolving landscape of business transactions, digital payment solutions have emerged as a game-changer, shifting how SMEs and large corporations manage their finances on a global scale. We want to delve deep into the transformative power of digital payments and explore how they have worked to unlock efficiency and streamline access, security, practice and process.