We’re building a new team to become the future of Paysend.
If you’re bursting with fresh ideas and want to join a world-beating FinTech company in its journey to the stars, then this opportunity is for you.
Reporting directly to the Board of Paysend group Limited, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing Paysend operations and business partnerships in The EEA. You will identify, secure and manage ongoing partnerships with major banks, Financial Services Players, and licensed Third-party Payments Providers.
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement local strategy for Paysend. Set the strategy and objectives aligned with Paysend’s overall company objectives, while adjusting the approach to best position the company in the specific competitive and regulatory environment of The EEA.
- Identify compliance issues to be addressed by the local compliance and risk team, reporting and engaging with the Central bank of Ireland where required
- Define the overall sales, customer, and P&L targets for the business in the region, and secure buy-in from the organisation for budget required to deliver these targets
- Manage daily business operations
- Maintain relations with Regulatory bodies to enable Paysend business operations
- Represent Paysend in local media and industry forums to promote overall growth of the business
- Evaluate business performance and productivity, and report regularly on issues and challenges experienced in the Business
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years management experience in the Technology or Financial Services Industry. Recent experience working within a regulated industry such as banking, Fintech, or payments preferred
- MBA or MS from an internationally reputable University
- Knowledge of Irish regulatory environment
- Experienced in growing early-stage business preferred
- Ability to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of experience
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- Able to work under pressure and manage own workload
- Irish residency is a must
- Passionate about technology and with an interest in disrupting the future with digital solutions
- Experience in analysing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth