Currently, our team is working on development of a new international fintech product that will be loved by users all over the world.
What you’ll be doing
- Documenting appointments, transfers, layoffs, changes in income, bonuses, vacations, etc.
- Maintaining the staffing table, vacation schedule, drawing up regulations on divisions, job descriptions.
- Recovery of missing HR documents and provision of documentation for audits
- Interaction and reporting to government agencies, organizations, inspections and services.
- Close interaction with the compliance service in terms of changing legislation and updating personnel documentation.
- Managing databases of people in accordance with local legislation and global policies (1C and BambooHR): accurate storage of information, creation of various reports.
- Advising employees on labor law, company policies and other issues.
- Managing a shared HR mailbox and communication with employees.
- Interaction on complex issues with the HR Director.
- Ensuring interchangeability with colleagues from HR during vacations.
- Organizing an induction course for new hires together with a global team
- Interaction with a labor protection and military registration specialist
- Conducting exit interviews, notifying internal and external teams about the dismissed employees.
- Organization of the necessary training and obtaining certificates for NGO employees (search for providers, conclusion of contracts, organizational support for training).
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, including experience in banking structures.
- Knowledge of Russian legislation and confidence in the preparation of legal documents (contracts, amendments, etc.), including knowledge of the Central Bank's requirements for the maintenance and provision of personnel documents.
- Experience of accompanying several legal entities in a group and work in a matrix environment (at least 100 employees) is desirable
- English at least B1, intermediate
- Advanced knowledge of 1C ZUP (including experience of transition to the new version), experience with Excel and PowerPoint and other HRIS systems
- The ability to independently understand the technical settings of 1C will be a huge plus.
- High speed of work, the ability to work in a multitasking environment and often in a short time
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for the place of work assigned to him
- Technical literacy, quick adaptation to new platforms and programs
- Constant desire to optimize and automate your work
- Attention to detail
There are 14 more open positions in the people & culture team
Customer Support SpecialistCustomer ServicesSerbiaInfluencer Marketing Specialist (Polish Speaking)GrowthPolandTech Lead / Python Chapter LeadTechnologySerbiaCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesSerbiaHR AdministratorPeople & CultureMoscow, RussiaBSA/AML OfficerFinanceLondonGrowth Marketing ManagerGrowthCanadaHead of RetentionGrowthSerbiaCEO IrelandGrowthDublin, IrelandTreasury ManagerFinanceUnited KingdomChief Operating OfficerGrowthDublin, IrelandFinance Analyst - Settlements (Serbia)FinanceSerbiaLatin America Payments Network & Partnerships Business Operations ManagerNetwork & Partnership DevelopmentLatin AmericaJunior fraud monitoring SpecialistTechnologySerbia