What's the role about
We’re building a new team to become the future of Paysend. If you’re bursting with fresh ideas and want to join a world-beating FinTech company in its journey to the stars, then this opportunity is for you.
Reporting initially to the Influencer Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for growing our influencer relationships and managing/executing campaigns for the Polish market.
If you have a passion for social media influencers, producing creative content and have at least 1 year of experience in influencer marketing, we'd love to have a chat with you!
What you’ll be doing
- 40 hrs/week on a monthly rolling contract, which could turn into full-time employment down the line if you succeed in your role.
- After receiving a thorough onboarding, and with the help of our discovery tools, you will search and book new influencers to partner with Paysend.
- You will be negotiating and closing deals with individual influencers directly, pending budget approval from your manager.
- You will develop new campaign ideas and brief influencers to create content about Paysend in an organic and authentic way. It is critical that each brief is tailored specifically to each influencers personal situation.
- Once content has been collected, you will review this with your manager and advise on any potential changes to be revised by the influencer before posting
- Manage the company’s local accounts on Facebook and Instagram for Polish users in the local language.
- Localise the content published on the company’s global pages into Polish.
- Create content in the Polish language
- Drive followers, engagement, and brand awareness.
- Build a strong community and ensure its consistent growth.
- Collaborate with other teams (Marketing, Design), to ensure brand consistency.
- Occasionally translate copy from English to Polish for our content strategy.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Polish Native
- Strong/fluent English skills
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manager and adapt to changing requests
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and aware of who are the popular influencers in Poland.
- Genuine interest in influencer and influencer marketing
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep on top of emerging trends.