Security Compliance Specialist
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines of security programs and related activities.
- Partner effectively with the security awareness program to communicate new policies, procedures, and programs as well as any applicable standards, regulations, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Support Information Security activities by assisting/performing control assessments within corporate processes, including access control, supplier integration, security review, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the control assessment workflow and ensure all security requests are actioned according to team procedures.
- Participation in internal security assessments and external audits.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Information Systems, Computer science or related undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge in cybersecurity, risk management or general IT domains.
- Familiarity with Information Security industry standards/best practices and relevant regulations (e.g., PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, SOX, NIST, ISO).
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and results oriented skills.
There are 13 more open positions in the technology team
Customer Support Specialist - Ukrainian speakingCustomer ServicesSerbia.NET Developer TechnologySerbiaFullstack С# DeveloperTechnologySerbiaCustomer Support Specialist - French languageCustomer ServicesSerbiaTreasury ManagerFinanceBelgrade, SerbiaSecurity Compliance SpecialistTechnologySerbiaCustomer Support SpecialistCustomer ServicesSerbiaPartner Settlement SpecialistFinanceBelgradeTreasury ManagerFinanceUnited KingdomCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesSerbiaChargeback Specialist TechnologySerbiaMarketing analystMarketingSerbiaLead Product Manager - TransfersProductUnited Kingdom