The transfers mission aims to provide customers with a simple and frictionless way to send and receive money across borders whenever, wherever, and however they want.
Millions of people send and receive money every month between countries. Your job is to make this process instant, convenient, and enjoyable for each and every one of our customers.
You will be responsible for leading a product that allows millions of users to send money across borders to their loved ones. As part of this position, you will build relationships with customers, uncover their top priorities, and translate those needs into scalable products and features. You will enhance and innovate ways for our customers to send money instantly and conveniently.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the overall owner for achieving our Monthly Active User goals for the Transfers product.
- Owning the experience of how customers send money abroad, including launching new features and optimising the existing flows.
- Make sure that customers in all of our markets are able to request and receive money seamlessly. You will also use this product as our ‘landing’ product in new countries that we launch in.
- Ensuring that our experience is optimised for how customers in each of our markets like to send and receive money.
- Working with the Product Marketing team to ensure our customers know and can use Paysend for sending money through clear navigation and engaging content in our apps and on our website.
- Raising the bar in product management fundamentals, e.g. PRFAQs, feature analysis, forming relationships with engineers, addressing complex/ambiguous questions and energising teams.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Be obsessive about creating an experience that delights all of our customers.
- Be able to dive into the details of complex problems and define creative solutions to them.
- Understand the details of how customers send money abroad from your past experience.
- Demonstrate strong ownership, from identifying opportunities to improve the product right through to analysing the impact of changes that have been launched.
- Have exceptionally high standards of yourself and of the products and features that you create with the team.
- Be able to solve problems in the best way for our customers, even when there are conflicting views from internal partners such as legal, risk and operations. You will be able to write down clearly the options available, assess each one on their merits, and drive to a decision with the internal partners, even when they may not agree.
- Be able to continue to optimise the experience for our customers, even in areas where we use a third party to provide some of that functionality. You’ll work directly with those partners and even help to choose new partners as we grow our product set and launch in more new countries.