What's the role about
As part of our development the company is looking to grow the current number of business clients that it serves and further increase the product and service offering to these businesses too. We see this as a core growth area; to provide efficient, seamless and cost-efficient processing to businesses for Enterprise payments, acquiring e-commerce transactions, settlement and other payments to suppliers.
We are looking for enthusiastic team members who want to join us on this journey and we require an ambitious Onboarding Analyst to join the team. You’ll be responsible for onboarding checks of potential new clients and managing ongoing due diligence for our existing client base. You will also be responsible for further aspects of compliance & regulatory reporting and in order to do this you will be working closely with our MLRO, Sales, Operations and other internal partners.
The candidate will demonstrate solid communication skills, will take ownership of issues and be accountable for outcomes with clients. If you are ready to take on a challenge that involves using multiple skills and disciplines in a fast-paced environment where your actions will make a real difference, we’d love to hear from you
What you’ll be doing
- Requesting KYC/KYB documentation and reviewing the documents obtained.
- Handle, review and verify all applications for Business client on-boarding.
- Conducting PEPs, Sanctions and adverse media screening.
- Performing CDD/ EDD and AML checks on corporate clients.
- Reducing the SLA for onboarding of business clients.
- Documenting the outcomes of due diligence performed.
- Conducting ongoing due diligence checks to ensure that the company is meeting its regulatory requirements.
- Working closely with the Compliance, Operations, Fraud and Sales team to investigate and resolve any issues as they arise.
- Managing the workload to ensure clients are onboarded in a timely manner.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- 2 years relevant experience in an end-to-end client onboarding role for corporate clients
- In depth knowledge KYB / KYC / CDD / EDD processes
- Client onboarding experience within corporate banking / Fintech
- Experience in conducting Sanctions, PEP and adverse media screening
- Experience in onboarding trusts, complex business structures, offshore businesses and corporate clients
- Good understanding and knowledge of current Anti Money Laundering principles
- Experience of onboarding tools (Moody’s, Jumio, Sum & Sub etc.)