What's the role about
We're looking for an experienced software engineer with Java or Kotlin expertise to join our growing engineering team in Serbia. You will be working on developing our new payment platform, and implementing new architecture.
Our tech stack: Kotlin, Spring Boot, Reactor, Postgres, RabbitMQ, Docker.
What you’ll be doing
- Implementing APIs for interaction with external payment partners
- Developing new services within the new Paysend architecture
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- 3+ years experience with Java;
- Experience with Kotlin (or desire to learn it in a few weeks);
- Experience with any reactive framework: Reactor, Akka Streams, RxJava, Vert.x, etc.
- Knowledge of Spring ecosystem
- Experience with gRPC, REST
- Experience with any message broker (we're using RabbitMQ)
- Experience with any RDBMS (we're using PostgreSQL)
- Understanding and using functional paradigm;
- Experience with payments API integrations;
- Experience with NoSQL databases(we're using Mongo, Ignite);
- Experience with Gitlab CI;
- Experience with containerised apps and envs.