A bit about The Role
We’re looking to expand our international technology recruitment team as we have ambitious hiring goals for our technology Hub in Serbia. It’s a really exciting year ahead at Paysend, as we grow the business and in particular our Technology and Engineering divisons. The role is really important to us, as it’s part of a small team and therefore you’ll be very involved with all aspects of technology recruitment from job briefings with the hiring managers through to closing the candidates and making the offers.
What will you be doing in the role?
- Hands on recruitment of technology vacancies, including screening candidates, selling the Paysend story, creating talent pools and working through the recruitment process from job creation to onboarding
- Working closely with Hiring Managers to make the candidate experience as smooth as possible
- Work with the Talent Acquisition team, to come up with innovative ideas and creative ways of sourcing candidates, promoting Paysend brand within the technology market
- Getting involved with and driving forward with a variety of Talent Acquisition programmes and initiatives (i.e D&I, employment Branding, EVP, system and tool integrations, graduate/intern programmes)
What you’ll need experience in and what we’ll be looking for:
- 3+ years of experience as technology talent acquisition specialist
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder relationship building and management experience
- Good understanding of Serbian technology market
- English at least B2