What we are looking for:
Paysend is seeking a dedicated Executive Assistant for our CEO & Founder, to be based in our thriving London office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced EA to take a front row seat at one of the fastest growing global FinTechs. We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail oriented Executive Assistant with a creative and problem solving mindset. This is a dynamic role, in an international, collaborative and fast paced working environment.
If you would like to work in a scaling company that embraces diversity, transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, this is the right opportunity for you. Join us on this amazing journey.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO, as well as the CEO’s Chief of Staff and, when required, to the Leadership Team (on a case by case basis)
- Acting as the primary point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to the CEO and acting as liaison to the Board of Directors, Leadership Team and other senior staff
- Managing information flow on a daily basis in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing the CEO’s calendars and appointments, setting up meetings and compiling any agenda and documentary requirements, including those relating to his Chief of Staff
- Managing the CEO’s complex travel and logistics, including those relating to his Chief of Staff
- Managing CEO’s written correspondence - reading, responding and delegating as appropriate
- Planning and executing executive events, including leadership team off-sites and meetings of the Board of Directors
- Preparing research and drafts of documents, proposals and presentations for the CEO and the Chief of Staff
- Completing a broad variety of daily administrative tasks, including payments and expense reports.
What you’ll have:
- Previous work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role providing support to upper-level management in a related organisation (i.e. FIntech)
- Native English speaker
- Expertise in MS Office, G Suite and Zoom
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and grammar
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a succinct and well-written manner
- Ability to work independently with discretion and confidentiality
- Proactive and a problem solver, including the ability to learn on the job
- High emotional intelligence and ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines, maintaining a positive attitude at all times
- Strong personal skills and ability to build relationships and work with a wide variety of colleagues and stakeholders, both internal and external
- Dedicated to the Paysend’s mission and looking to be a part of a thriving business