How to send money from your bank account (available in a limited number of EU countries)
• Click on the purple ‘New Transfer’ button at the bottom of the page.
• Choose the recipient’s country from the drop-down box next to the ‘Recipient gets’ line.
• Click on the ‘By bank transfer’ button.
• Enter the amount you wish to send or to be delivered to the recipient.
• Choose the transfer method. This could be ‘to card’, ‘to account’, ‘Paysend Link’, or ‘mobile airtime’. Please note that some transfer methods may be missing, depending on your recipient’s country.
• Check the transaction fee and the delivery time.
• Fill out the recipient’s details. Requested details may differ depending on the transfer method and the destination country.
• Select ‘Continue’.
• Double-check the transfer amount, fee, FX rate and recipient’s details. If everything looks good, select ‘Confirm’.
• On this page you will see the bank account details you need to use to make a payment from your bank account to Paysend’s one-off account. You can email those details to your personal inbox or any other of your choice.
IMPORTANT: When you make a payment from your bank account to our one-off account make sure that all the details are filled out in exactly the same way they are presented on your one-time invoice, including the amount to send, and the recipient’s name, IBAN and bank code (BIC/SWIFT). For example, if you are advised to send 100.02 EUR to our one-off account, you must send exactly 100.02 EUR. All payments with different amounts, such as 100.00 EUR, 101.00 EUR, 100.05 EUR, will be returned to your bank account. Please note that the generated details on your invoice pertain to a one-off account meaning if you repeat your Paysend transfer in the future, you will be given different details.
• You will have up to 3 working days to complete the payment. In the meantime, if we don’t receive the payment to our one-off account, your transaction will be canceled with all further payments to that account being returned. Please note that it may take up to 3 working days for the payment from your bank account to reach our Paysend one-off account, depending on your bank processing times.
• When we successfully receive the payment to Paysend’s one-off account, your transaction status will change from ‘Awaiting bank transfer’ to ‘Processing’.