Paysend has partnered with DeeMoney to provide customers with transfers for zero fee to bank accounts in Thailand!
Our platform wants to continue to deliver expert and reliable digital solutions that allow our customers to move money all over the globe, quickly and easily,any time, at the click of a button.
Transfer money internationally to Thailand
Transferring money internationally online to Thailand with Paysend is simple. Our platform currently supports sending money to 175 countries worldwide. At Paysend, we pride ourselves on fast transfer speeds and low fixed fees!
Through November 30th, 2022 make your first transfer of 9,600 THB or more to a bank account and receive the equivalent of a 190 THB* bonus in your local currency sent straight to your Paysend bonus account. Plus, receive one Shopee voucher worth 100 THB* for your recipient to redeem in Thailand.
Follow these simple steps to redeem your Shopee voucher
- Click Platform Voucher at the bottom of the page before checking out
- Enter the code and click Apply. You can also choose from the voucher list available.
- (Once applied, you will see a highlighted notification)
- Proceed with your purchase by clicking Check Out
- Click Place order
- If a voucher is valid for a specific mode of payment (ShopeePay), select this as your payment method.
How to sign up for Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code).
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App, create a four-digit passcode for additional security.
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make a transfer with Paysend
- Select Send Money
- Choose the receiving country (In some countries, you can select from multiple receiving currencies)
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient card, bank, or wallet details and press Continue.
- If on the app, select how you want to transfer money (Choose from available options):
- To bank account
- To card account
- Select how you want to pay (Choose from available options)
- Follow the further instructions on adding the chosen funding option.
- Click Confirm & Send
Check exchange rates before sending money to Thailand!
Paysend provides up-to-date exchange rates, giving you transparency when making a transfer and helping you to benefit from no hidden fees.
Visit Paysend online or download the app to find out how much your recipient will receive in USD using our currency conversion tool.
How long does it take to transfer money to Thailand?
At Paysend, our transfers can often take just a few minutes. Once the sender has transferred money to your DeeMoney account, your funds will be available instantly. Your balance and recent transactions will be automatically updated.
How much does it cost to send money to Thailand via Paysend?
Usually, moving funds back home to family and friends with Paysend would only cost £1, $2 or €1.50, no matter the amount you wish to transfer.
However, don’t forget! Through November 30th, 2022, send 9,600 THB* or more to a bank account in Thailand for no additional fees and enjoy a 190 THB* bonus sent straight to your Paysend bonus account. Plus, receive one Shopee voucher worth 100 THB* for your recipient to redeem in Thailand.
Download the Paysend app† now to start sending money to Thailand
*Offer valid through November 30, 2022. Each customer can only receive the equivalent of 190 THB bonus and one Shopee voucher worth 100 THB once during the campaign. Terms & Conditions apply.
†Standard data rates from your wireless service provider may apply.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC App Store. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.