How to send money using an IBAN with Paysend
An International Bank Account Number is a code that helps banks to identify your account should you want to send or receive payments internationally. In other words, an IBAN linked to your account is a passport to help you transfer money to family, friends and loved ones living and working abroad quickly and securely.
If you want to send money to an IBAN account, there are several methods to do so.
Sending funds via a high street bank or post office is an option, though this tends to be expensive and can take a few days to process.
These days, viable alternatives such as digital money transfer platforms allow people all over the globe to make and receive instant payouts to cards and accounts quickly and easily at the click of a button.
Paysend allows users to make exchanges for lower fixed fees and faster transfer speeds whilst giving customers more transparency with upfront exchange rates. Oh, and by the way, sending money to a card account at any time costs just £1, $2 or €1.5!
Follow these simple steps to send money using an IBAN with Paysend
- Download the Paysend app or go online
- When using the app, click send money
- Select the country your recipient is in
- Select delivery method - to a bank account
- Enter recipient card details (Enter IBAN)
- Select funding option
- Enter sender details
- Click Send
To increase your Top-up limit:
- Go to your Profile
- Select Limits
- Click Increase limit
- Follow the steps shown on the app
To find your IBAN in the Paysend app:
- Select Accounts
- Open your EUR account. If you don’t have one already, follow the steps below:
- Add or link new
- Select Add new currency
- Choose the EUR account
- Go back to the Accounts tab and open your EUR account.
- Scroll down to view your IBAN.
Get started sending money to an IBAN by downloading the Paysend app or visiting our website today!