Security Compliance Specialist
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and revision of policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines of security programs and related activities.
- Partner effectively with the security awareness program to communicate new policies, procedures, and programs as well as any applicable standards, regulations, policies, procedures, and programs.
- Support Information Security activities by assisting/performing control assessments within corporate processes, including access control, supplier integration, security review, etc.
- Assist in maintaining the control assessment workflow and ensure all security requests are actioned according to team procedures.
- Participation in internal security assessments and external audits.
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- Cybersecurity, Data Protection, Information Systems, Computer science or related undergraduate or graduate degree in progress.
- Basic/Intermediate knowledge in cybersecurity, risk management or general IT domains.
- Familiarity with Information Security industry standards/best practices and relevant regulations (e.g., PCI DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, FISMA, SOX, NIST, ISO).
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation, and documentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Analytical thinking, problem solving and results oriented skills.
There are 33 more open positions in the marketing team",
Product AnalystProductBelgradeFinancial ControllerFinanceDublinCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesPolandSenior Web developerEngineeringBelgradeExecutive Assistant - Founders OfficeFounders OfficeUnited KingdomQA Automation EngineerEngineeringSerbiaQA EngineerEngineeringBelgradeSecurity Compliance SpecialistTechnologySerbiaMiddle .NET DeveloperEngineeringSerbiaSecurity Compliance SpecialistTechnologyPolandTreasury ManagerFinanceBelgrade, SerbiaFP&A Management AccountantFinanceLondonCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesHungaryFraud AnalystRisk & ComplianceMiami, USATalent Acquisition Manager - TechnologyPeople & CultureSerbiaCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesBulgariaSenior Full Stack C# DeveloperEngineeringSerbiaCustomer Support Specialist - German languageCustomer ServicesSerbiaFinancial Analyst - SettlementsFinanceEdinburgh or LondonIT Monitoring Specialist TechnologySerbiaiOS DeveloperEngineeringSerbia Full Stack С# Developer (middle/senior)EngineeringSerbiaTreasury ManagerFinanceUnited KingdomB2B Onboarding AnalystGlobal OperationsLondonKotlin Software EngineerEngineeringSerbiaSenior .NET Developer EngineeringSerbiaCustomer Support Supervisor Customer ServicesBelgradeFP&A Senior ManagerFinanceLondonBSA/AML Compliance AnalystRisk & ComplianceUnited StatesCustomer Support SpecialistCustomer ServicesManilaFinancial AccountantFinanceEdinburgh Junior Client Operations Specialist Global OperationsLondonFP&A Management AccountantFinanceDublin