How to send money to Morocco with Paysend
An estimated five million Morroccans live abroad, with a large proportion (around 42%) transferring money home to their friends, family and loved ones in Morocco.
At Paysend, we help our 7 million customers to stay connected and are transforming how people all over the globe manage their everyday finances.
Through a new partnership with Damane Cash, a subsidiary of Bank of Africa, we now enable quick, affordable and reliable money transfers to Morocco.
So if you’re looking for a fast and effective way to send money across borders to Morocco then look no further than Paysend.
To get you started, here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your Paysend account and making your first transfer:
How to sign up to Paysend
- Click the Sign-up button
- Type in your mobile phone number (Country code)
- Verify your account using the code sent straight to your mobile, or if on the Paysend App, create a four-digit passcode for additional security
- Fill out your personal information (First and last name, date of birth, email)
- Enter your residential address
How to make your first transfer with Paysend
- Select Send Money
- Choose Morocco as the receiving country (in some countries, you can select from multiple receiving currencies)
- Enter the amount you wish to send
- Enter the recipient card, bank, or wallet details and press Continue
- If on the app, select how you want to transfer money (Choose from available options):
- To bank account
- To card account
- Select how you want to pay (Choose from available options)
- Follow the further instructions on adding the chosen funding option
- Click Confirm & Send
Paysend continues to deliver more payment options for our customers, and with a new and improved onboarding service you can make your first transaction in less than 5 minutes.
Check our full payments network for your sending country here.