Operations & Internal Audit Analyst
What you’ll be doing
- Perform day-to-day quantitative risk analysis including the development, maintenance, and operations of a suite of advanced analytical models and business intelligence tools
- Be accountable for interpreting and translating results, trends, and takeaways to leadership with varying levels of subject matter knowledge.
- Drive the production of predictive analytic reports and responsible for executing key modelling.
- Develop innovative analyses which may include dataset manipulation, transformation and analytical techniques and technologies
- Perform week to week/monthly reporting requests for all OSPs and Third Parties of Paysend EU DAC as part of Outsourcing Committee
- Drive reports, responsible for executing key modelling governance activities around outsourcing activities, critical and important business services(CIBS)performance monitoring, and testing etc.
- Responsible for preparing and validating regulatory reporting prior to submission to the central bank
- Liaise with multiple departments in the cross functional role such as Operations, Group Service Owners and Third Parties
- Ensure that any issues or discrepancies identified are managed and closed out
- Interpret and format the data into the central bank reporting requirements / templates ensuring robust data validation is in place
- Take updated central bank reporting requirements and seamlessly introduce these to the reporting process ie Operational Resilience/DORA etc
- Develop subject matter expertise in all areas of central bank and other reporting requirements
- Continuous Improvement - Proactively identify issues and engage with internal group teams (Product, Finance, IT Support, Customer Service Reporting etc.) to resolve them
What you’ll need to be successful in the role
- 2+ years of experience with data quality analysis, statistical analysis and/or modelling, financial or cost analysis, internal controls, and/or
- Deep technical understanding, including proficiency in an analytical programming language, such as SQL , Python, or R, to provide clear technical direction, mentoring and growing the skills of the team
- Self-motivated, organised and a methodical approach to problem solving
- Great interpersonal skills to communicate with internal teams
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong team player
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team