We’re building a new team to become the future of Paysend.
If you’re bursting with fresh ideas and want to join a world-beating FinTech company in its journey to the stars, then this opportunity is for you.
Based in Ireland and reporting directly to the CEO of Paysend EU, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing and leading Paysend operations and business across Europe. You will become a leader in a team of world-class Fintech experts with the mission to build Paysend into a leading licensed Financial Services brand across the region.
In this role you will partner with Finance, Technology, Marketing, Sales and Product teams in London, Edinburgh, Moscow and the rest of the world to design and operate innovative financial services for individual consumers and SMEs across the Region.
We support remoting working within Ireland with some face time required in the office in Dublin
What you’ll be doing
- Define and manage the overall processes within Paysend that enable the company to deliver an excellent service experience to our customers across the EU region
- Devise tactical implementation of the Business plans that result in the achievement of P&L targets for the business lines across the region
Manage daily business operations
- Work closely with our local and global Regulatory Compliance function to secure and maintain EU Licenses to operate Paysend’s financial services business lines in the region
- Evaluate business performance and productivity, and report regularly on issues and challenges experienced in the EU market that impact on Paysend likelihood of success
- Support and maintain the IT infrastructure on which the Paysend financial services are hosted and delivered
- Interface with our Customer Support team to ensure excellent customer satisfaction with the delivery of services from Paysend
- Build strong partnerships with local representatives of financial and technology partners that enable Paysend to deliver our regulated financial services across EU
- Represent Paysend in local media and industry forums to promote overall growth of the business
What we’re looking for
- 10+ years management experience in the Technology or Financial Services Industry.
- Recent experience working within a regulated industry such as banking, fintech, or payments preferred
- MBA from an internationally reputable University
- Knowledge of European Financial Services regulatory environment, and current competitive situation
- Experienced in growing early-stage business preferred
- Ability to empathise and collaborate with stakeholders across functions and at all levels of experience
- A self-starter and independent learner who takes the initiative to challenge the status quo
- Able to work under pressure and manage own workload
- Passionate about technology and with an interest in disrupting the future with digital solutions
- Experience in analysing and quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth